Ulster GAA Club & Volunteer Conference 2016
"Communicating Your Club's Message"
will take place on Saturday 29th October
in the Glenavon Hotel, Cookstown.
There will be 5 workshops throughout the day :
1. The Three Rs of Volunteering - enabling clubs to increase their effectiveness in recruiting, rewarding, and retaining volunteers
2. Social Media and Your Club - examining the challenges of getting your club's message across to a wider audience, in an effective & safe manner
3. Maximising Fundraising - examining ways to effectively plan, and deliver successful club fundraising initiatives
4. Sláinte is Táinte - informing clubs of ways in which health and wellbeing can be used to better engage with club members and the wider community
5. Sharing Our Culture - enabling clubs to effectively use our culture and heritage as a means to enrich our club, and attract new members
INTERESTED? LET US KNOW ASAP TO BOOK YOUR PLACE